Listing is in reverse chronological order by date of invite.
Academic Year 2017-2018
- Sept. 15, 2017. Meeting with Michael White and John Metras regarding UBC planning, parking, and underground garage. (attended)
- Sept. 12, 2017. Free season pass to all Thunderbird games. Various dates.
- Sept. 6, 2017. National Soccer Development Centre official opening. Sept. 22, 2017. (attending).
- Sept. 2, 2017. UBC BoG Reception with Student Leaders. Sept. 12, 2017. (attended).
- August 30, 2017. Alumni Achievement Awards. (Black Tie Event, $275 ticket (provided free)). Nov. 30, 2017. (not attending).
- August 30, 2017. The Alumni Party of the Century. Sept. 16, 2017. (did not attend).
- August 25, 2017. Imagine & Create Prep Rallies. Sept. 5th, 2017. (did not attend).
- The invite: "I would like to encourage ALL Governors to attend the “Pep Rally”. It’s quite an experience as the students pile into the Doug Mitchell Arena in Vancouver and the Gym at UBC O and are seated according to their respective faculty and its colors. The energy, excitement and inspirational program/performances that are arranged in co-ordination with the student leadership, are incredible."
- August 25, 2017. MVP Thunderbird Pre-Game Reception, Hosted by President Ono and Senior Athletics Director, Gilles Lepine and David Sidoo. Plus Gold Suite viewing of the Homecoming Football Game. September 16, 2017. (did not attend).
- Jan. 2017. Canadian Club, Santa Ono Keynote. Jan. 11, 2017. (unable to attend).
- Dec. 23, 2016. Dinner to commemorate contributions of Al Poettker. Feb. 17, 2017 (unable to attend).
- Dec. 22, 2016. Vancouver Board of Trade, Santa Ono Keynote. March 28, 2017 (unable to attend).
- Dec. 20, 2016. New board member orientation: Jan. 10-12, 2017. 1.5 days at UBC-V, one day at UBV-O. (attending).